- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- We try our best to fulfil every order. In case any product does not meet our quality check, we may either cancel the order or take time to make another piece.
- All duties and taxes for international orders will apply as per rules of shipping destination and will be borne by the customer.
- We may experience delay in deliveries in certain locations. In such cases, we shall keep you informed.
- We experience high volumes during sale and festive seasons, kindly expect a delay in the order during the same.
- We accept all Credit and Debit card payments.
- MRUNALINI RAO reserves the sole right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review our T&C’s every time you make a purchase.
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle.
- MRUNALINI RAO shall make all endeavours to deliver defect free products. The defective/damaged goods so received shall be communicated within 24 hours of delivery. Any communication after 24 hours shall not qualify for a return.
- MRUNALINI RAO holds the sole discretion to determine whether a refund can be issued. For further information please refer to our shipping and returns policy.
- Products displayed/sold on MRUNALINI RAO website are manufactured as per the applicable local laws of India and are in conformity with the required Indian industry standards.
- The prices displayed on our website may differ to those displayed in-store. The prices on the website are subject to change without notice and only reflect the MRP and do not include shipping charges.
- From time to time there may be information on our website or catalogue that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions that may relate to product description, pricing and availability. MRUNALINI RAO reserves the right to correct any errors and to change or update any information without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Mrunalini Rao Arts And Design. (herein after “MRUNALINI RAO ”), with registered offices at Plot no :564/A/32, road no 92, near Apollo Cradle, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500033, India acts as a data controller for the processing of your personal data as described in this Cookie Statement. Please note that this Cookie Statement must be read together with our Privacy Statement.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that are stored in the user’s browser when they visit a website. When a user returns to the website, their browser sends these files back to the website, allowing personalised content to be shown on the users’ screen. When you use any of our services on www.mrunalinirao.com (hereinafter: “Website”), we may collect information using cookies. This information is used to provide you with a more personalised service. To place an order on www.mrunalinirao.com, you need to have the “strictly necessary cookies” enabled. If you do not want to accept those cookies, you can still browse the website and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, the cookies are enabled, at the bottom you’ll find the information you need to change your cookie settings on your browser. Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies that we generate, we do not store sensitive information, such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information gathered by them to improve your individual needs. We never sell the information we collect using cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties.
We use session cookies for the duration of your visit (e.g., “strictly necessary cookies”) and persistent cookies for repeat visits to fufulfilwo main functions:
- To provide you with a personalised experience
- To use for analytical purposes
PROVIDING YOU WITH A PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE
These essential cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users on our website and allow you to interact with several features on our website. For example, the following features rely on cookies:
- Remembering your country, states, past transactions and language settings.
- Selecting your favourite products, materials et cetera.
Without cookies, these features and many others would not function.
USE FOR ANALYTICAL PURPOSES
Analytic cookies help us improve our website by anonymously tracking which links and features are used most frequently. This information is used to create anonymous and aggregated statistics which we use to identify problematic and successful areas of our website. These cookies play an important role in continually providing you with an optimised experience on our website.
An IP address is a unique identifier that electronic devices used to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
- HOW DO I MANAGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?
Should you decide to prevent cookies from being stored in your browser? Please note that you may not be able to use some of the key features on our website. However, you will still be able to make basic searches.
If you would like to monitor or prevent cookies from being set in your browser, you can modify your browser settings to receive notifications whenever cookies are being used or to completely block the storage of cookies. You may also delete cookies that are already stored in your browser. Where to find these settings depends on your browser. Using your browser’s “Help” section, you will be able to locate these settings.
If cookies are strictly necessary for the use of the MRUNALINI RAO webpage (functionality), those session cookies do not require your prior consent. Those session cookies will expire after you have left the homepage. Other cookies (often persistent cookies and third-party cookies) require your prior consent to, e.g., track your choices you made on the website and your preferences. Your consent is declared through the opt-in function on our website.
- HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this could prevent you from moving freely from page to page and to benefit from all the Website’s features. If you do not wish your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our website may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and buy them. As a result, your choice to remove and not to accept cookies may affect your stay on our website
- MRUNALINI RAO collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our “www.Mrunalini Rao.com”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.Mrunalini Rao.com” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Country, city and state
- MRUNALINI RAO keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide email address is the mandatory “Personal Information” during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, MRUNALINI RAO will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website as long as you are logged in as a user. The customer also has to provide other Personal Information (instance -phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
- MRUNALINI RAO may disclose your personal information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- Under applicable law
- To comply with legal processes
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If MRUNALINI RAO goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.mrunalinirao.com”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at Privacy contact information mentioned within Section 11 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy.
- MRUNALINI RAO may transfer your information from “www.Mrunalini Rao.com” to other databases and store it on MRUNALINI RAO or other supplier systems. MRUNALINI RAO ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers’ systems.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
- That in case it is found that you are in violation of these express conditions, you shall be solely responsible and shall face all legal consequences of the same by yourself and that MRUNALINI RAO shall in no manner be held responsible for the same.
All prices on MRUNALINI RAO are stated in Indian Rupees and are subject to change, at any time and without notice. MRUNALINI RAO reserves the right to change prices without prior notice at any time. However, certain prices may be impacted by an error.
INTELLECTUAL AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
- The general layout and design of the MRUNALINI RAO website (https://Mrunalini Rao.com/) as well as its contents consisting of names, such as trademarks and/or brand names are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights which are the property of MRUNALINI RAO or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies. For this reason, no part of the website shall be copied, reproduced, distributed or published, in whole or in part, by any user of the website for any purpose without the prior express written consent of MRUNALINI RAO.
- MRUNALINI RAO retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to the said website. The user may not cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly or decompile the Website.
- MRUNALINI RAO does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Users with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked.
- User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of Copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
- User hereby grants MRUNALINI RAO, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Site by the User. The foregoing provisions of Section 25 apply equally to and are for the benefit of MRUNALINI RAO, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- The Site contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of MRUNALINI RAO protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright law.
- If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
- MRUNALINI RAO respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes any Intellectual Property Right infringement, please address a complaint to the ‘Customer Care’.
- The price of our merchandise as mentioned on MRUNALINI RAO.com is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) for the said product. Such MRP shall be inclusive of all local taxes as are applicable in India. Additional applicable taxes may be charged depending upon the destination where the order has to be shipped to.
- MRUNALINI RAO reserves the right to collect taxes and/or such other levy/ duty/ surcharge that it may have to incur in addition to the normal taxes it may have to pay. We may also charge delivery Charges which may include postal charges / shipment charges etc. That may be applicable for your country.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you including but not limited to the following: (a) lack of authorization for any transaction/s; (b) or exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank /s”; (c) or any payment issues arising out of the transaction; (d) or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases /services on mrunalinirao.com by you shall be as against the MRP displayed on the website and shall be in terms and conditions of the third-party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to your transaction as approved by MRUNALINI RAO.
- MRUNALINI RAO may employ Razor Pay, PayPal and such other third-party facilities, for Payments on the Website. Such payments can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by MRUNALINI RAO which shall be at its sole discretion. Use of such third-party services will be governed by their User Agreement, Seller Terms, Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and applicable for your nature of activities.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- All information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you by MRUNALINI RAO are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. MRUNALINI RAO makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through MRUNALINI RAO, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
- We will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. You acknowledge, by your use of this Website, that your use of this Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all risks associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Website, and that MRUNALINI RAO shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- MRUNALINI RAO will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- You agree to defend and indemnify MRUNALINI RAO (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) from and against all third-party claims, suits, damages, claims and losses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any damage to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
- Mrunalini Rao is not responsible for hyperlinks from any third-party websites to the MRUNALINI RAO website and reserves the right to refrain anybody from establishing a link pointing to the MRUNALINI RAO website at any time.
- For any questions or concerns about the MRUNALINI RAO website or these terms or any inquiry about intellectual property rights matters, please Contact Us.
- MRUNALINI RAO shall not be liable for updating of any and all web links referenced on nor for the availability of such external sites or resources.
- These Terms and Conditions or the documents of third-party payment channels shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000